Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sample Business Letter for requesting and informational Interview


Sample Letter Request for Informational Interview for your Senior Project
October 1, 2011
Ms. Helen Taylor, JD

The Law Offices of Helen Taylor
1224 Thunderbird Road

Anaheim, CA 92806

Dear Ms. Taylor:
I am currently a senior at Hollywood High School researching my Senior Project on Criminal Justice. A colleague of mine, Desiree Cabinte, who previously worked for your Law Firm as an Office Clerk, suggested I contact you to conduct an informational interview.
My passion and desire is to become an attorney, such as yourself. Ms. Cabinte, mentioned that you are an excellent business law attorney that could provide me with great insight about the field. Currently, I am in the process of exploring different perspectives on the criminal justice system. Your background and experience in law will be invaluable to me as I conduct my research. At your convenience, I would like to schedule a 15–20 minute informational meeting with you. The purpose of the meeting is to gather additional information that will better assist me with my senior project.
I will contact you by telephone on October 7th to see if we can schedule a meeting. Thank you for considering my request, and I hope we can spend some productive time together in the near future.
Sincerely,
(Signature)
 Jennifer Romano

 1 College Bound Lane

Hollywood, CA 92834

 jromano@mymail.lausd.net

No comments:

Post a Comment